Questions about page content may be directed to the webmaster if no other
contact person is indicated.
Address mail to webmaster:
Incoming mail is checked about once a week; webpage updates are less frequent.
- to provide updates or corrections for specific web pages on this site
(in which case, please provide the full URL of the page(s) referenced on this site.)
- if you have questions related to page content, and no other contact address is provided, your question will be referred (if practical) to someone qualified to respond.
Other email messages are automatically discarded, including:
- Computer-generated messages.
- Bulk mail (mail addressed to more than a single recipient).
- Newsletters, solicitations, and commercial offers.
- Requests to add new links to this site. (You are welcome to
add links to your website that point to this site,
if your goals are consistent with the values expressed here, which place
peace, justice, and non-violence above economic, political, and military power.)
Search engine listings are also irrelevant, since these pages are
intended to support a specific constituency -- not the entire world.
Contact webmaster: email@example.com